Miyerkules, Marso 13, 2013

Pig Out: Jade Palace


Over the weekend I was a bit sick. So come Sunday, I was in the mood for noodles and dimsum. Instead of dragging Yans to Chowking with me, we took the opposite direction and went to Jade Palace instead.


I got the Beef Mixed Noodles and the Jumbo siopao. (which reminded me of siopao from Roberto's in Iloilo, ahh college days) Yum!


For dessert, I got the Almond Lychee, which was okay. Remind me again that the Chinese are not known for their desserts. Haha! The place is nice (separate from the main restaurant though) and quiet. Well, aside from the little inglishera girl who kept running around. Staff was nice. This will definitely be on my go-to place for delicious noodles during bad days. =)

Jade Palace Restaurant
106 Shaw Blvd, Kapitolyo,
Pasig City

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento