Huwebes, Hulyo 05, 2012

Boracay Birthday

Okay, so this is a late post, but better late than never eh? :) Anyway, June is my birth month, and for this year I decided to go home and spend it with family (my sister M and dad) in Boracay. I planned it months in advance so you could only imagine how the waiting killed me. Hehe! Anyway June 8th finally arrived, and off to the airport for me.

Now, my last airplane ride was Christmas last year, so imagine my shock when I got my ticket. It was like a store receipt! Cost cutting maybe?


I know the airplane for Caticlan airport is small, but this is the first time riding to that airport so again, imagine my surprise when I finally saw the plane.


We landed, people!


Since my dad and sister are coming in from Roxas City, I met them at the port. To make the long story short, we had to pay for boat ride, environmental fee, and terminal fee before we were finally settled on the boat, on our way to the island.

Our hotel was gorgeous: Blue Lilly Villa, and it is located, as its equally gorgeous owner Ms. Nicky said it, right on the beach. True enough, the beach was literally there. (And it helped since the beach was on high tide.)


I mean just look at how near the beach is! (Luckily, the water goes down in the afternoon so we were able to swim and frolic. Whew!)


Dad and sis looking cool.


I especially love the breakfasts at the hotel, healthy and fresh!


Looking for a beautiful place to stay in Boracay, with newly renovated rooms, extra-nice staff and right in front of the beach? Three words: Blue Lilly Villa

Blue Lilly Villa
North Beach (Station 1), Balabag
Boracay Island, Malay, Aklan
http://www.bluelillyvilla.com
Office: +63 36 288 6404
Mobile: +63 917 917 8540

Our food trip in Boracay to follow :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento