Lunes, Disyembre 03, 2012

Time for Dessert: The White Hat

Last Saturday, (two weeks ago to be exact) my niece K went to her play school and being the loving aunt that I am, I accompanied them. She was so cute! After her one-hour school, my sister decided to have meryenda, well yogurt meryenda!


It was actually my first time to try The White Hat, so I didn't object. Check out their pretty chairs!


My sister got the fruity one, I got the errr...I forgot it's name. But it was good!


The little toddler is having her snacks, too!


Look at this baby enjoying her apple juice and crackers. So adorable!


She's so cute! She even picked up the spoon and tried feeding herself some yogurt. This baby is growing up so fast! Sniff sniff.


The White Hat
Ground Floor, EDSA Shangri-La Plaza Mall
Shaw Blvd., cor EDSA
Mandaluyong, Metro Manila

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento