Martes, Enero 01, 2013

2013

I can't believe 2013 is here at last. Personally, I didn't really think or plan beyond Dec. 21, not because I believed in the apocalypse, but simply because I'm too lazy to plan. Maybe that's my problem.

Anyway, 2013 is here and it's all about new beginnings. I mean who doesn't love New Year? Sure you can't erase the mistakes you did in the past or go back in time to re-do something you've already done, but as you wake up and realize "Hey, it's January 1st", you get this inexplicable feeling that you have a chance to make your life better. One of my favorite New Year's quotes is from Oprah; Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right. We may not be able to erase or re-write the past, but we have the chance to make both the present and the future better. Now I would drink to that.

* * *

Now for the tricky part: NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS. Now, I've never been a believer of New Year's Resolutions, because I never follow them. Heck I can't even last two days without breaking at least one. In any case, allow me to write my list.

2013 Resolutions: (cue: I solemnly swear that I am up to no good)
1. FOLLOW MY NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS.
2. Eat healthy. Lose weight. Be fit.
3. Be happy.
4. Fall (and stay) in love.
5. Be stronger.
6. Save money. Be wiser financially. Be stable.
7. Make new friends.
8. Travel out of the country.
9. Help others more.
10. Control temper.
11. Have stronger relationship with God.
12. Be a better version of myself.
13. Save the world.

Cross your fingers for me! Have a happy 2013 you guys!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento