Lunes, Hunyo 25, 2012

Weekend with the sea

We went to Anilao, Batangas for the weekend. (That pretty much explains my semi-tan complexion. Darn you SPF-60!) Anyway, we went to this beautiful resort, Eagle Point Resort, which was well worth the trip. (I don't usually like to travel long hours on the road since I am prone to "road sickness" as a child, and this one had a lot of twist and turns - literally.) But the resort just blew three (or was it four) hours of travel away.

I mean look at this view! Just awesome.


Our room was great too! (I have a thing for hotel/resort rooms hehe) The air condition was acting up at first though. But the room eventually grew colder, and that is all I care for anyway. So I was a happy kid. :) And oh, the beds were spacious!


The food was great too. So tasty!


And swimming yay! There are two pools and both are child-friendly. In fact, my baby niece went in for a dip. At first she cried when my sister put her in her little island "salbabida". But slowly, we showed her how fun the water was and eventually she enjoyed it too. So cute!


Ahh the ocean. Me loves! For someone who doesn't know how to swim, I had a really good time. Armed with my handy life-jacket and snorkeling set rental, I braved the waters and was a pseudo-swimmer for a day. There was this small pool of fresh ocean water with small sharks, a starfish and whathaveyou. It was awesome!! I even braved to swim on the beach! Even in the shallow part (near the shore) there were colorful fishes. Now I want to learn how to dive! Haha


Overall, it was a great weekend. I can't wait to go back! The view, the ocean, everything was just gorgeous. 

RESORT ADDRESS
Bario Bagalangit,
Anilao, Mabini, Batangas, Philippines
Resort Mobile:+63 9178463958 and +63 9188463958



PS - I don't take credit for any of the photos since none of them are mine. I just grabbed them from EPR's website and probably others randomly on the internet.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento