Martes, Mayo 08, 2012

Weekend with Jordan

Over the weekend, my other best friend Jordan came to visit. So we acted as tours and went with him around the city. (Plus I haven't seen him for like a year so I missed him to pieces!) Last Friday night we can't decide on where to eat (We were at Serendra) and we ended up at Brazil! Brazil! I had no hesitations since I love having this buffet at least once a year (I advise) and I had fun memories dining at their Metrowalk branch.

Forgive the reflection of the light, it simply won't go away.


The food was okay but the service was hurried! I mean as soon as we got some food off the buffet table the waitresses went to our table, back and forth, to offer us meat. I mean I know it works that way but I am used to meat being offered one at a time, not all at once. As a result, we needed an extra plate to put all the meat on.


Even J was disappointed with the hurried meat arrival. (I don't what you call it! Haha) My attempt to take a "candid" picture of ze best friend.


Perhaps the main reason I love Brazil! Brazil! (Avocado Ice cream yum!)


Anyway, fast forward to Saturday. J and I watched The Avengers. It was a good movie and I enjoyed it a lot since I was with my one best friend. Sniff Sniff! After the movie, we went to Toy Kingdom and look what we saw! (Or arranged, whatever you like.)


Before we went home, I persuaded J to purchase from the new J. Co as pasalubong to try it out. I got the Green Tease (green tea) which was good. I liked it.


Spending the weekend with J was really fun. I realized how I missed spending time with him and Thea. Good friends are really hard to find, and I'm glad I found mine!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento