Huwebes, Abril 12, 2012

After-eight-years-I-am-watching-American-Idol-again Blog!

Back in high school, I live and breathe American Idol. I started watching the show back in 2004, and became a fan girl for the first time! OMG I even had the biggest crush on John Stevens!


Don't worry, I'm not gonna remember that moment in my life. Haha! Anyway, flash forward, post - Simon Cowell, there is once again a half Filipina singer who's caught everyone's attention. In fact, just a few minutes ago I saw her eliminated and saved by the judges. Apparently the judges have one save per season. So Jessica Sanchez isn't out just yet. (Is it just me or are the judges a little biased?)

Anyway, I didn't write this post to rant or anything. I just want to share Colton's performance last night of Love the Way you Lie. I don't really follow this season ardently or anything, but his performance last night made the hairs on my neck stand up. Yes, it was that good! :) Watch it here since I can't upload it for some reason. :D

*Photos grabbed from the internet.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento