Miyerkules, Abril 11, 2012

Easter 2012

Last week was Holy Week, and in the Philippines that is a very big deal. For Easter, we checked in Discovery Suites in Ortigas late Saturday afternoon. The hotel was packed, as evidenced by two hours delay of our reservation and people and the lobby never without guests. (I should know, I've been waiting in the lobby for an hour!) And yes, I took a picture of my feet as reflected by the glass tables. lolol


The hotel was nice. The staff were accommodating and the rooms welcoming. (Yes, I love staying in hotels!) My only regret was I wasn't able to have a long lazy hot soak in the tub. Anyway, we had a yummy Easter buffet with my brother-in-law's family.


And look at what my sister did! Cupcakes with an Easter theme.


And these yummy cookies she baked that we can't get enough of!



Of course, the Easter bunny we can't get enough of too! <3



Our Easter bunny too can't get enough of her eggs. So cute :)

Once again, Happy Easter! Jesus is risen!


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento