Linggo, Marso 03, 2013

Pig Out: Cyma

Last Saturday I was craving for some good salad, luckily my wish came true! Had late lunch at Cyma EDSA Shang.


Luckily we went there around merienda time so there weren't a lot of people.


We ordered salad of course! I think we always order the House Salad, so we decided to try a new one. True enough, this Watercress Salad did not disappoint! It had a LOT of fresh watercress, bleu cheese, sweet pears, walnuts, Romaine lettuce, dressed in Cyma's signature summer herb vinaigrette. Yum!


Also this Chicken Souvlakia Souvlaki or Kabobs. The Yogurt Garlic Sauce was yummy and the hot pita bread, delish! =)


For pasta we got Baby Clams Angel Hair, made up of a lot of baby clams, white wine, lemon, parsely, grated parmigiano reggiano and garlic.


I think you know me well enough to know I do not skip dessert. So for glyka, we tried Kataifa, shredded phyllo dough stuffed with walnuts and pistachios, soaked in syrup and served with vanilla ice cream. Nom nom nom!


If you're dining with company, I suggest you order one of each course and share. That way you get to taste everything! =) Will definitely go back for more Greek goodness!

Cyma Greek Tavern
Level 6, EDSA Shangri-La Plaza Mall
Mandaluyong

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento