Biyernes, Hunyo 29, 2012

Pig Out: Milky and Sunny

Last year, this breakfast place opened just around the block (literally) from my house. The first time my friends and I tried it, we weren't really wowed. Though the place was dainty (the decor is pretty!) the food was ordinary, nothing special. I even remember thinking this was food we can prepare at home. 

Despite that however, I find myself going back (probably three or four more times) to Milky & Sunny! There's something oddly comforting about that place!


Cute wall, huh?


Check out this cutesy bird cage.


I was hungry, I attacked my Bananarama Pancake before I took a photo. Luckily, I gained back self-control and took this shot. (I'm a huge fan of French toast, and that is what I usually order. But I realized, how will I ever grow if I keep doing - or in this case eating, the same things. Chos!)


Check out my pancake syrup in a shot glass. Shot! shot!


Now I know why, despite my prior misgivings, I find myself coming back to this place. It's so irresistible! Yeah anyone can fry up some Spam and whip up some omelette, but there's something comforting about breakfast being served, no matter the time of day at that! No doubt, this foodie will have more breakfast here! :D 

Milky & Sunny is open from Mon to Sun, 7AM - 10PM at 9 East Capitol Drive, Brgy. Kapitolyo, Pasig 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento