Miyerkules, Enero 16, 2013

Les Miserables

Let me start by saying that I've been a huge fan of Les Mis since high school. While I haven't watched the play yet, I adored the movie (setting aside that I love Liam Neeson of course!) In college, I tried my hardest to read the book, but I failed after about three pages.


I even remember freaking out (in a good way) when I sa the mom of the owners of the small eatery near my college apartment wearing a Cosette shirt. So imagine my excitement when, I dunno eight years later, they decided to make a remake movie of it, one based from the stage musical no doubt!

And yes, I was crying half of the time. The movie was beautiful, with each actor giving the characters justice. Watching them sing made each of their emotions raw; I felt Jean Valjean's change of heart, Fantine's pain and hopelessness, and Javert's sternness. If you haven't watched it yet, I don't know what the hell is wrong with you. =)

File:Les-miserables-movie-poster1.jpg


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento