Huwebes, Nobyembre 22, 2012

Pig Out: Linden Suites Breakfast Buffet

Last weekend, my brother-in-law celebrated his birthday. We checked in Linden Suites in San Miguel Avenue and had a swell weekend. I'll tell you one of the best things we did: breakfast buffet! I've realized a few months ago that I love breakfast buffets. Unfortunately, the good breakfast buffets are in hotels, so we can't really enjoy them unless we check in. Luckily this one weekend, we did.



How much I love breakfast buffets? Let me count the ways...

The bread station! There was a small selection of wheat bread, croissant, and pandesal, which you can  warm. Weirdly enough, there were small maja blanca slices. MORE weird, I got one. Hehe!


A cereal station. Need I say more?


An omelette station! There's a chef manning the station, who you can instruct what you want on your omelette. I had tomatoes and cheese in mine. Yum!


The compulsory cold cuts, salad, and fruit station.


Of course, the heaps of bacon. I suck at frying bacon, and the only ones I can seem to find in the grocery are the common small ones that shrink when you fry them --- so I'm not really a big fan of bacon. But this very day, I was in love. (I accidentally passed by when they were refilling bacon, my heart melted. I got too carried away I forgot to take a picture then. When I did remember to take one, there were only a few bits left.)


Voila! My (first) plate.


Hello, lover.


There was soup that I ignored thinking it wouldn't be good. Boy was I wrong, I tried it last minute and it was good. Chicken soup yay!


I love the hotel life. You stay in a gorgeous room, with room service literally at your fingertips, and a mighty fine breakfast each and everyday. Too bad it's too expensive! Haha Still, thank God for these little indulgences. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento