Linggo, Setyembre 23, 2012

The National Annual Antique Show

Look what I spotted in Greenhills over the weekend! (For someone who is "old" worldly and loves these kind of memorabilia, you can only imagine my excitement!)


Check out these old records!


Hello, lover. Check out these old phones! Awesome, huh? (I personally like old phones, so it was certainly love at first sight.)


Also these World War II books that I'm SURE my brother would love!


This one I especially liked! I love family heirlooms and these definitely are/were (ish). Anyway, the earrings on the top photo on the left look exactly like the ones my tita gave my eldest sister! So cool! :)


Anyhow, a short description of the event. I was wandering aimlessly in GH yesterday and I came across this exhibit. Apparently, its the 19th Annual National Antique Show, which will run until the first week of October. Too bad my dad and sister can't see this since they're flying over December. (One of the reasons that this exhibit particularly caught my attention was because of the old money they were selling, which reminded me of my dad because he has his own mini collection of them!)

See what I mean?


And more old money!


These I remember. In college, our neighbor in our then-apartmen gave my sister and I a few of these. :)


I absolutely have some more photos but I'm too lazy to post them! Haha I still have old books, newspapers, toys, and even a Japanese armor! If you want to know more, I suggest you visit the exhibit yourself and be transported back in time. Have fun, time-traveling!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento