Huwebes, Setyembre 20, 2012

Haru Sushi Bar & Restaurant


Guess what opened up in my neighborhood!
(My apologies for the bad picture, apparently it's the best one I took!)


Anyway it's Haru Sushi Bar & Restaurant!
I haven't headr about it before and I tried searching online just now, unfortunately I can't find anything. Ooooh *Mysterious
Anyhoo it looks awesome! In case you're wondering, it replaced Balay ni Juan along West Capitol. Now it's this pretty Japanese restaurant with a lot of light and attractive Japanese lanterns. For someone who now adores Jap food (and it opening so close to home) this is a must try!
Its sign says its on SOFT OPENING, so let's watch out for a grand opening. See you there one of these days!

Haru Sushi Bar & Restaurant
West Capitol Drive, Brgy. Kapitolyo, Pasig City
(right nest to Cafe Juanita)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento