Huwebes, Mayo 10, 2012

My Sexy Revolution Starts Now

I was never a "fit" kid. (That is my nice way of saying I am fat.) Even as a child, I've been battling with my weight issues, and honestly, it put a dent on my confidence. Here I was at age 10, during my eldest sister's 18th birthday.


I remember hating taking pictures since I hated how fat I was. Here I am with my sisters, wearing our matching Mr. Bean shirts. (Yep, the one in blue.)


Anyway, in college I could say I was able to find the control (and discipline) to at least manage my weight.. I wouldn't say I was skinny (I wasn't even fit), but I was happy with my body. Either that, or I just know my angles when taking photos. Hihi!


Anyway, fast forward to now, at age 23 (turning 24 in June) I am once again having troubles with my weight. I mean I am not the most disciplined person. but neither am I a couch potato. At least once or twice a week I make it a habit to walk/jog around our village. I also do my hardest to skip meals in between, and have successfully skipped dinner most of the time. (The other times, hunger wouldn't go away so I would end up eating half a meal.)

I have seriously considered getting professional help from cosmetic companies like Belo, and recently, this awesome clinic I discovered Sexy Solutions, which, basing from what they did to Raymond Guttierez, leaves my jaw hanging. I want one of that! The thing is, I couldn't really afford it.


Probably my biggest problem losing weight is that I couldn't find a solution on how to be sexy. I want to seek professional / medical advice. I want to be able to get rid of the fat, together with the lines and wrinkles on my legs, and working in publishing where I am constantly surrounded by good-looking people, regain my confidence back.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento