Martes, Marso 05, 2013

Pig Out: Silantro

Okay so this restaurant/cantina has been around for a while, and friend, Yans has been badgering me about trying it out. Well finally yesterday, I gave in. And boy was that a good decision!


Silantro is a Mex-Fil cantina, which based on signs posted all over the place, is still on soft opening. But man were they packed! All the tables inside were occupied when I got there. Good thing Yans was there ahead of me and got us a table! After we gave our orders I went about the room and took photos. Check out this delicious-looking ingredients bar.


For starters, Yans ordered some Nachos. I was hesitant at first because the nachos looked extra yellowy, but boy was I wrong! The cheese-gucamole sauce was delish. And, the beef bits (read: bits not ground beef) were tasty! Our forever favorite Nachos are from Jalapeno in Home Depot, but this one easily gives them a run for their money!


I got the big ass Silantro Burrito, which I had to share with Yans. It was heavy and super yummy! It came with guacamole and sour cream sauce. The guacamole I liked very much, while the sour cream not too much, it more cream and not enough sour enough for me. The mexican rice inside the burrito was very tasty and the beef bits tender. Yum!


Yans got the Silantro Volcano Sisig, which I thought owing to its name was spicy. Turns out it wasn't. But we weren't dissapointed. It was good!


All in all it was a great restaurant! The servers were very attentive, the food was great and reasonably priced. We were so stuffed for P420! I mean come on, that's a great deal. We'll definitely come back for more! You should try it out too!


Silantro Fil-Mex Cantina
East Capitol Drive (near the Holy Family Church)
Brgy. kapitolyo, Pasig City

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento