Huwebes, Pebrero 21, 2013

ShareTea Kapitolyo

Last Sunday, Y was in the mood for some milk tea. She swore Wintermelon Milk Tea with Rock Salt and Cheese in ShareTea was divine. Since there was a branch in Ace Water Spa (and she was in the mood for some) we dropped by.


Now I'm not sure how exactly the tea/milk tea craze started (although lately it's starting to die down), but there are practically milk tea shops everywhere. 

I used to teach English to Taiwanese students and my students would tell me how popular milk tea is in Taiwan.

Anyway this one is ShareTea and it's pretty neat.


Check out their colorful interiors. I guess I'm luck because whenever I'm here, there's not to many people. So it's a great place to relax, perhaps read a magazine while you rest. 


ShareTea
D'Ace Plaza, United Street,
Brgy. Kapitolyo, Pasig City

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento