Miyerkules, Marso 06, 2013

DYI Time: Cheese French Toast


Okay, so we did this a few months back and I thought I'd share it with you guys. My own DYI tutorial yay! For this one, you'll be learning the basics of a poor man's Cheese French Toast. Sounds all sosyal and difficult to prepare, eh? Trust me it's not. =) But it sure as hell as delish!


The Ingredients:
Bread of course (we like ours the loaf kind)
Cheese (just the regular kind you use for spaghetti. No complaints here!)
Butter
Mixture of milk and egg


     Whisk the egg in a bowl and add milk until you get this mixture. Slowly dip bread into the mixture.


Heat your pan (or in our case, wok) and put some butter. Place your bread on the pan and add sliced cheese on top. Allow to melt and flip to the other side. (I like my toast a bit moist, not dry. So I flip them before they go dry.)


Voila! Our impromptu breakfast, made from whatever was available in the cupboard. Not bad eh? Just add some spam and scrambled eggs and you're in for a delicious breakfast! Yum! =) Until our next DYI project!



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento