Huwebes, Nobyembre 08, 2012

Long Weekend Fun

So we had a long weekend because of a holiday, and boy was it fun. For one thing, Y and I finally did something we've been planning for a very long time: we went to an amusement park! So can you guess where we went? Clue: it begins with an E and ends with a K. (Corny amp!)


Okay be nice, this is my first time to go to Enchanted Kingdom. (Yay me!) So imagine my excitement level. And yes, I am not ashamed to admit it! We got there around 2PM, the sun was HOT and there were a lot of people. Well, not as if we weren't expecting either. 


So we had our first "warm up" ride. (My first period)
Now you should understand, I haven't been in an amusement park for years. While I was never a big fan of amusement park rides, I've always thought myself "strong enough" to handle anything. Boy was I wrong! Haha!!


Since its so hot, some refreshments are in order.


Afterwards, we went to the part that I enjoyed the most of our trip -- games! Seriously, I enjoyed the overpriced-but-gave-you-the-impression-that-they're-easy-and-that-you-can-win-awesome-prizes-but-will-only-rob-you-of-your-money-without-you-knowing games the most! The stuffed toys were just adorable! Y said if yun lang naman daw gusto namin, sana nagperya na lang kami. Haha!

Anyway, the next ride was the scary Disc o' Magic! It looked nauseating but since it was apparently new, Y and company wanted to try it out. So try we did. 

Look at it!!
Riding it only brought childhood memories of motion sickness. It only proved that I am not built for these rides. As Wikipedia expertly defined it, a disagreement exists between the visually perceived movement and my vestibular system's sense of movement


As soon as we were safe back on the ground, we headed to Rialto for what was the fastest movie I've ever watched. It was fun though. Y and I were shouting like mad people!


Then it was time to hit the souvenir shop! It started to rain as soon as we entered the shop, so perfect timing. I got to try their milkshake, which Y swore was delish. It was.


It was dark when we went out, don't get me wrong, the park was beautiful at night, it's just Blackberry isn't known for its night camera. So I wasn't able to take a lot of photos after that.

We rode the kiddie roller coaster next, which only proved my theory on my motion sickness. So we tried Riogrande next. It was a lot of fun! Not because of the ride, we hated getting wet, it was fun because we were screaming our heads off, trying not to get wet. Ha ha!


At that point we weren't in the mood to ride anything else since we were wet and icky. After a change of clothes, we went back to the games. Ha ha! Afterwards we just waited for the 10PM fireworks display and headed out when they were officially announcing that the park is closed. We were asleep on the drive home.


Overall, my first EK trip was a lot of fun. I'm glad we finally did it! :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento