Miyerkules, Agosto 15, 2012

Il Mercanti Metrowalk

Since it was a Friday, instead of eating in a restaurant we decided to brave Il Mercanti in Metrowalk, yes, despite the rain. You'd think we learned our lesson already the last time. But no! So acting all "clever", we decided to go to Il Mercanti in Metrowalk and not Banchetto in Meralco Avenue. True enough, Il Mercanti had better tents and yes, cement. (Compared to the makeshift tents of Banchetto when we went there and the pebbled ground.)


Of course I had my compulsory isaw and this amazing fried sisig I tried for the first time. Yum!


Now the fried sisig I tried was from these guys, Muy Bien. It was a bit pricey at P120 (if I remember it right, or was it P130) but it was worth it. Interestingly enough, they added a quail egg while frying the sisig, saying it's more tasty compared to the regular chicken egg. From someone who loves kwek-kwek, I have no complaints. True enough, it was tasty. D and F even asked for some!


You had me at Buko! F introduced me to Buko Luco, which I was hesitant to try at first. Turns out, I love it! I fell in love with it so much I keep annoying D (semi-on purpose) asking her to get me some, whenever we were! lolol


Finally, check out this cute deck of cupcakes. (I just had to take a picture.)


Overall, there weren't as many food stalls as we hope. (Perhaps because of the rain?) Still though, it's well worth the visit. 

Catch Il Mercanti every Friday and Saturday
5PM-3AM
Metrowalk Parking Lot
Meralco Avenue, Pasig City

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento