Lunes, Hulyo 23, 2012

Banchetto Friday: Literally a Wet Market

Due to bad weather, I took an early weekend and didn't go to work for two days. On Friday, I stayed at D's house since we didn't have internet connection at home. In the afternoon I was starting to feel hunger pangs because I didn't eat lunch, so I told the girls we should go grab some dinner. (And I was craving for Isaw hehe) We googled and turns out Banchetto was to be available at 5pm that day. We waited and at about 6PM we headed out. And as soon as we drove out, BOOM it rained!!!! And not just small droplets warning you of rain, DOWNPOUR! But hunger took over and we went for it.

It may not be obvious here but it was pouring!


D had it right when she said it was literally a wet market. But hey, we were hungry!


And yes, the happy me had her isaw! Yum yum! Hot off ze grill.


F saw this stand that sold ulam and she liked their kare kare. D and I went there to buy sisig and beef kaldereta (It was two ulam and a rice for P90). But I so wanted their pork sinigang so I had an order of that too. I am blogging them because the people selling were so nice, even though the weather wasn't good, they were still so polite and nice! (And yes, their food tasted great, very Deliciously Done!)


And of course, for dessert! These were for sale for P75 each and the ladies selling them promised us it was delicious and it was their bestseller. I was thinking 'Yeah right, anything to make a sale, right?' But when I finally ate it the next day, they weren't kidding. It was good and big portions, too! :)


And oh, look what I saw on Banchetto's website! They're back in Emerald Avenue! But not the same as their original schedule tough, it's gonna be at 2AM every Sunday morning starting on July 22.


Rain or shine, we gonna eat! Haha Happy eating!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento