Huwebes, Abril 12, 2012

Sushi Pig Out

Obviously, I love to eat. (Who doesn't?) I've always wanted to blog about my food-capades but for laziness issues, I haven't. Anyway, I will now. (I should!) So here I begin.

A few weeks ago, I met with my cousins to watch a movie. We watched Mirror, Mirror (which was an okay movie made great because of Julia Roberts) and then had sushi-all-you-want in Sakae in Robinson's Manila. It was my first time to eat there, I was both excited to see kaiten, or conveyor belt sushi and overwhelmed by the lot.  The food was okay, there weren't so many choices (probably just during our visit - I dunno) but the  experience was great! :)


Look at the stack of plates we finished!


 Overall, it was good. My cousins said there are more choices in Sakae in Mall of Asia, will sure to try that out soon. :) See ya!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento