Martes, Oktubre 02, 2012

Pig Out: Mr. Kurosawa

It was my brother-in-law's mom's birthday dinner last Sunday. I joined them in Eastwood, and it was fun (and delicious)! Cue song: Turning (euro) Japanese!


Check out these pretty photos on the ceiling!


Yum yum yum! I got excited with the sashimi (and it disappeared like magic! hehe) that I forgot to take photos. Overall the food was okay, wasn't crazy about it- although I like the sukiyaki, but I like sukiyaki in general so I guess it didn't really stand out. Also the salad, which I ate probably a plate since no one was really paying much attention to it when the main courses were served hehe! The first few mouthfuls I particularly enjoyed (I even forgot that I don't like mayo-based dressings). I also noticed there were only two or three small slices of mango.


Of course, the cake!


Check out cutiepatootie playing and laughing with her kuya Miggy. She can't take her eyes off the iPad!  Tsk tsk these kids! Hehe



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento