Martes, Agosto 28, 2012

Pig Out: Yakimix

Okay, so on a random last-minute decision, we had dinner at Yakimix Podium last Sunday. I believe I haven't blogged about Yakimix before so here I go.

If you're looking for a sushi pig out, then this is the perfect place. I love how varied their selection of sushi is, there is basically an area just dedicated to these Japanese delicacy. Nom nom! And of course salmon! Not that I'm a huge fan though since honestly my stomach turns at the idea of raw fish, but I like having a slice or two once in a while. (When we went there the food attendant was really attentive, he'd replenish raw salmon quickly!)


Every time we'd eat in a buffet, we'd be so distracted with the grilling that we tend to skip the Chinese/Mongolian buffet part all together. Well, tonight we had a different approach. After the sushi we went straight to the buffet and skipped grilling. I can't believe we always miss these!!

There was dumpling, fried rice, crabs, chicken and the not so Chinese nor Mongolian sisig and home-made pizza. It was delicious though! The wide selection of food really impressed me, it's good that they are adding dishes to their staples. Yum!


I love their dessert table, too. There's ice cream (with various toppings), cake, leche flan, small pies, and even a halo-halo station! For someone who loves dessert, this is heaven. Look at how my sprinkles smile.


Here's the only photo I took of the interior. Yum yum!


Anyway, here are my tips if you're a newbie in the art of buffeting :D

1. Come to a buffet hungry. Trust me, you wanna make most of what you pay since buffets are usually pricey.
2. Take small bites of everything. That way you get to taste everything without being full right away. Anyway you can easily go back to the dishes you really like.
3. Always make room for dessert! Don't force yourself to eat too much since there's always dessert and the selection is wide. 

Yakimix Sushi and Smokeless Grill can be found in The Podium, Greenbelt 3.
Monday - Friday lunch (P499) dinner (P599)
Saturday and Sunday lunch and dinner (P599)

Happy eating!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento