Lunes, Abril 23, 2012

Goodbye, Picnik. Hello, PicMonkey

Last Thursday, I was in mourning because the photo editing that I have used (and gotten used to) for the last couple of years has finally closed. *Sob


I don't remember when Picnik and I first crossed paths, but I remember sticking to it all these years and never look back. Well, because Picnik is so easy to use for low-lifes who do not know how to use any other photo editing sites like me. I love Picnik and the announcement of its closing a few months ago broke my heart. Especially now that I am religiously blogging and need the features of Picnik. *A short pause. (More sob here!)

But amidst my heartbreak, look what I found. Salvation!


OMG OMG OMG I love the whole layout! Picnik, if you're listening, thank you for this! :) I love the vintagey feel of it. I tried the features, they're a teensy bit similar yay! It would require some getting used to, but still I'm thankful. See for yourself. Visit PicMonkey!

Anyway, to celebrate and try this new found friend, I edited some photos. Anang baked over the weekend, and let me tell you, they are yummy! She baked two, but I was only able to take a photo of one. Look how cute it is!


The editing looks good, eh? My watermark font changed though, but it's okay. Like I said, it will take some getting used to. So my sister had some leftover cake and icing. Look at what the neophyte in me "attempted" to design.


It looked something a three-year old would design, but oh well, it tasted delicious regardless. Yum yum!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento