Martes, Agosto 14, 2012

Pig Out: Big n' Tasty

Okay okay, so I'm the last person on earth to try it. So what? =P


The weekend was weird and perhaps one of the funnest I've ever had in a long time! I spent the weekend at D's house since she was leaving for Singapore today (insert sad face here). Anyway, I was a night person again since we'd sleep (or do nothing) the whole day and be up all night until the wee hours of the morning. That means we don't eat anything in the day and as a result, get hunger pangs all night. One particular night, we were all craving for Mcdonald's so  at around 3am, we had some grub delivered and yes, you guess it, I have finally tried this burger. *Self pat in the back

I seriously don't know what the craze is about this burger, so for curiosity  sake, I tried it. (Yes Mcdonald's marketing people, your scheme works!!! lol) And it was delicious (either that or I was hungry hehe) I remembered enjoying it, so I guess it was good. It was one of those burgers that you love, but don't want to have it all the time since it's heavy. Perhaps once in a lifetime is fine. =)

And yes, I took this second picture for comparison. Look at what you're supposed to get and what you really get. (Don't get me wrong, I have a new found respect for ad people making these food shots since I've  started working for a magazine, and let me tell you, it ain't easy. It takes a lot of angles, retouches and well, cheating. I guess as a consumer, I'm just wishing more companies would be realistic.)


Anyway, overall it was a nice experience. The burger was a bit pricey but it was worth it. Nom nom! Will I be eating this again, you ask? Well, not anytime soon. Burp!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento