Huwebes, Agosto 02, 2012

My new morning bud: Kopiccino

A few weeks ago, my sister mentioned about this delicious morning coffee, that apparently is creamy, has powdered chocolate that goes with it, and sells for only P8. Naturally, you would see how it wasn't easy for me to believe all these things. Turns out, my sister was right. The next day I went to a sari sari store near our house and bought one for only P8, and it was delicious! Now, I have it almost everyday this week. (Read: almost)


Yep, that small packet at the back is powdered chocolate. Yum! And don't be afraid of the last photo on the far right, I tried to make a smiley face with the powdered chocolate FAIL. (It looked so much better in person. Hehe!)

Now that the rainy season, this keeps me warm. Yum!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento