Biyernes, Hulyo 27, 2012

Pig Out: Peri Peri Charcoal Chicken

Over the weekend, we watched the much anticipated finale of the Dark Knight trilogy. Three words: It. was. awesome. And that coming from someone who hasn't even watched the first one, only watched the second one because her sister said it was good, don't like comic book superheroes in the first place. So yes, it was that good. If you haven't watched it yet, I don't know what the hell is wrong with you. 

Anyway, since I'm not the best movie critic, I'm here to talk about food. And yeah we ate at Peri Peri Charcoal Chicken after the movie.


I'm kind of confused with the setting since on the wall there was a photo of a kid celebrating her birthday while one of the music that played while we were there was Birthday Sex. (This isn't the wall photo I'm taking about if you're wondering. I wasn't able to take one.)


Anyway our food arrived. We got the Chicken Fajitas (295php), which was okay save for the "sour cream". It tasted more of bland just-cream.


This pizza on the other hand, I liked a lot! (I forgot its name and how much it costs I'm sorry!) It was very tastey! :)


Anyway, they have this Soup and Beverage All-you-want for 49php. Y and I tried it in Megamall and it was okay. They have two soup choices and beverage dispenser available for you to refill 'till you drop. (It was awesome since beverage dispensers are usually located behind the counter, so the curious kid in me had fun refilling my own glass. Teehee!)


I would like to note that the staff was so attentive, thanks you guys.

SM Megamall
SM North Edsa

1 komento: