Huwebes, Agosto 09, 2012

New Discovery: Flirt Waxing Lounge

One rainy night, D, F and new friend J, and I "accidentally" discovered a waxing lounge right in our neighborhood. So we braved the rains and drove there the other night, originally only to accompany F and J. Turns out D and me wanted a massage too!


Don't get me wrong, I semi-know my neighborhood and I've passed by this establishment a couple of times already, then thinking they were new. I was surprised to find out they've been around close to two years!


Check out their pretty Parisian wall decal!


Their services, posh seats, and overall ambiance will definitely make you feel like royalty! (And oh, did I mention they have wifi? So convenient!)


Also the staff were so nice and accommodating! Ate Bianca gave me a really good back and head massage. (Mental Note: Ask for her the next time I am there.)

91 East Capitol Drive, corner Sta. Clara St., 
Brgy. Kapitolyo, Pasig
(02) 584 8819

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento