Huwebes, Hulyo 12, 2012

Pig Out: Cupcakes by Sonja

I was never a big fan of cupcakes - well, I like pies over cakes, but my siblings (and mom) are big on cakes. As a matter of fact, I grew up with mama baking relentlessly in the kitchen. And my two sisters inherited just that. My youngest sister bakes yummy goodies, quite impressively! When I went home  she baked me my birthday pie and it was oh so delish. My eldest sister too bakes. She took up some classes and recently, bought some cookbooks. Now there are randomly some baked goodies at home, too!

Anyway, what I want to say is, we went to Cupcakes by Sonja one weekend ago during our Thai food pig out. (Layo, no? Hehe) It was actually my friend who ordered something (since I got gelato, blogged here) but I remembered I blog now (Yes, I keep forgetting) so I decided to take some photos and write about it.


I especially like the shop's vintage design.


Check out this vintage mom poster.


Who doesn't love their Red Velvet cupcakes?


My friend loves them too, because that's what she ordered. (We already ate about half before I realized I want to take a photo! Hehe) Yum!


Cupcakes by Sonja is located at Serendra, BGC. Check out their cute, interactive site. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento